Tuesday, January 20, 2015

LOOKING FOR BUSINESS CARDS TO PROMOTE BOOKS


I WANT a business card which looks like a book. I have a few ideas.

1 I already have Vistaprint cards which allow me to upload a photo which can include myself holding my latest book.

I was on Facebook and I keep getting ads for Moo cards.
They have a section for quotations. (I have two books of quotations - and would like to devise my own quotation.
I'm not sure that it would be appropriate to use my saying, 'Of course you can wear white at your wedding if you are not a virgin - everybody else does'.
Moo also have a photographer section with an old fashioned camera and one with four different cameras.
What I was also looking for is a card which looks like a book. Their Notebook design looks like a book.

What else? How about a folding card which opens like a Book?
I tried googling 'folding' and 'cut' and found this company's offering. Pricey, but it's what I want. Maybe a birthday present?

http://www.printing.com/uk/group/regular-folding-and-cut-out-business-cards

I must go back to my books.
Last week somebody wanted to see my book How to get out of the mess you're in.
Last night somebody wanted a copy of my club history: The History of Harrovian Speakers.

I want a really unusual, distinctive business card, such as one which pops open like a miniature greeting card. Maybe I'll have to print it and make it myself. Make a pop up greeting card, print the outline small. Add a tag or photo of myself - cut round the head outline, and make it pop up.

No comments: