Monday, March 17, 2014

Mother's Day photo cakes from caketoppers

You can buy a whole flat top cake printed with a photo of the mother, or her with the family, or a collection of cupcakes. I had the sponge cake with a photo on top for my birthday. Many people would prefer a chocolate cake.

My cake came with discount code card which had to be used soon afterwards. So if you've another birthday or arriver say coming up, wait for your discount card and then order again from the same people. They also do corporate cakes.
Here's my birthday cake.
If you slice off the top, you can keep it for a second party next day or for two parties, one of adults and one for children.
more details from
www.caketoppers.co.uk
For books by Angela Lansbury go to Lulu.com
I also have several blogs, one on travel, more books, and videos on you tube. I am on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: