Sunday, March 16, 2014

Birthday cake showing photo of Author Angela Lansbury


We ordered the birthday cake from caketoppers.co.uk because I wanted a cake with a photo on top. The cake cost about £30. It was sent with a code for a discount off another order within a month. The choose of cakes was plain sponge or chocolate sponge. I would have preferred a fruit cake or a healthier cake with an almond marzipan but we opted for the cheapest cake with a photo on top, as my first choice was a cake in the shape of a book, but you had to pay at least a hundred pounds for the ones we found on line and all I wanted was an amusing cake with something personal on it for my birthday. I could have ordered or bought a second cake made of fruit with a marzipan topping and served that separately, or moved the cake topping onto another cake.

More information on cakes from: cake toppers.co.uk
More information on Angela Lansbury author on Facebook, linkedIn, You Tube and books by Angela Lansury on Lulu.com


No comments: