Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Restaurant Rants

Another restaurant voucher company, Groupon, rhyming with coupon, has emailed me. They are mostly in America.
I signed up but they have not yet started.


I filled in their survey. They asked for extra comments. This is what I said.

Would like vouchers lasting longer than a day - a week or a month - by the time you're home from work or holiday the event such as lunch may be over.
Don't want to print out coloured vouchers - cost too much in printing ink
I like complete meals including coffee and a drink like the French - otherwise if the price is unpredictable I get told that we can't afford to eat again
I would like option to give the restaurant feedback.
I hate places which charge extra for vegetables - half the time you end up ordering double and paying for food thrown away, half the time you end up with a disappointing, unsatisfying meal of meat and carb only which is unhealthy and you are all eating at different times.

I love a three course set meal with a glass of wine, coffee and service included.

Nearest I get to that is my favourite Fellini.

I also like a dessert assorti. They do that at Cafe Rouge and Ember Inns.

No comments: