Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Caricatures by Angella















£1 - a minute. £5 for a five minutes sketch A6 - you get a photo of it. £10 ten minutes, £15 for £15 minutes. £30 for thirty minutes. £60 for 60 minutes A3 - you keep the original and I take a photo for my records. Timing Five minutes - pencil sketch. 10 minutes colour sketch. 15 minutes watercolour wash. 20 minutes outline with black ink. 25 minutes add more details. 30 minutes tidy up sketch and intensify colours. 60 minutes -- make one or two small version in 30 minutes, and if you like copy to large size. Or commit to large size and start straight away.

Entertaining Adults

For a party, charity event or evening - I can arrive with artist's materials hidden in my handbag and bring them out at the interval. Or transport large size sketchbooks. It helps if somebody else can transport me so I can concentrate on having everything I need without finding the way and watching traffic.

Or if there is an easel or display board on site, I can commit to a whole evening of sketching to amuse the host and guests (depending on how much detail they want). I could spend most of the evening on one person - such as the host - or just a few volunteers or do everybody in turn.

Price negotiable. It's a lot of fun for everybody - those being sketched and those just watching. It helps to have a glass of water. I will drink the water and tip some out for the watercolours. Food and drink is always welcome.

Entertaining Children

I've also been invited to champagne Sunday lunch as an 'Aunty' to amuse, entertain, occupy and distract the hosts' and guests' children with my puppets and drawings. I can use the puppets, loan puppets to the children, draw the children, teach the older ones to draw, and give the younger ones paper and pencils so they can copy their older siblings.

Comments, compliments, testimonials and enquiries - to see, or add, go to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.

Contact angelalansbury@hotmail.com


No comments: