Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Caricature of Calculating Paul

Paul loved this caricature of himself, portrayed with his calculator as
Calculating Paul.

I do a sketch of people with some object which shows them enjoying their favourite hobby, sporty, work or pastime.

I try to make up a punning title.

I add the full name of the person, the date, and my illustrator's signature Angella which is short for ANGELA LAnsbury.

£1 - a minute. £5 for a five minutes sketch A6 - you get a photo of it. £10 ten minutes, £15 for £15 minutes. £30 for thirty minutes. £60 for 60 minutes A3 - you keep the original and I take a photo for my records. Timing Five minutes - pencil sketch. 10 minutes colour sketch. 15 minutes watercolour wash. 20 minutes outline with black ink. 25 minutes add more details. 30 minutes tidy up sketch and intensify colours. 60 minutes -- make one or two small version in 30 minutes, and if you like copy to large size. Or commit to large size and start straight away.


For a party, charity event or evening requiring travel - Negotiable.

To chat about caricatures or order, please contact: annalondon8@gmail.com

No comments: