Friday, April 1, 2011

If you are a member of any charity or fund raising organisation I could give a talk about business etiquette, living in the USA and Singapore, or one of my books on travel, etiquette and quotations. I have two bookings coming up for Townswomen's Guilds.
I am a semi-retired English tutor. I am currently writing an armchair travel guide based on sites associated with historical characters, statues and memorials. Marilyn Monroe and the flowers left daily by her devoted ex Joe; JFK and Ruby's drinking club where the local police used to meet. That sort of thing.
My support for cancer research involves shopping for clothes in charity shops. And talks on cancer. One relative in remission. One had MRSA. One had clostridium difficile.
I'm trying to eat healthy and do exercise, such as swimming and belly dancing at a gym.

No comments: