Monday, December 28, 2009

Caricatures by Angella at Harrow Writers' Circle party



Despite the snow we gathered for drinks and food and fun and games and I drew caricatures.

Caricatures by Angella
Postcard size
b/w
£20
colour
£30
Two caricatures at same sitting (same person or two people)
£40
Can be done if we are at the same venue or you transport me or on line from Skype if you sit still or from a photo which you email to me.
Party entertaining caricatures. £100 an hour.
(My usual locations are London and once or twice a year in Singapore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent creature. I am pleased to see this type of creature here. Certainly it’s important to avoid lengthy and boring speeches. It’s not a good idea to go on and on as you don't want to turn off your guests.
Regards,
speeches